Do this because
Stroll through secret and hidden places with your local guide
Discover the best of Marseille, the MUCEM area and the seaside
Admire the great panorama of Marseille from Notre-Dame de La Garde
What to expect
Explore Marseille on a 3.5-hour guided tour of its major highlights by electric bicycle! You will visit the entire city center of Marseille, from the MUCEM museum area and the seaside up to Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica for scenic views.
You will discover alleys and squares only the inhabitants of Marseille know. Pedal through Le Panier neighborhood, the Old Port, the Pharo, Malmousque little port, the Vallon des Auffes, the Kennedy Corniche and much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
What's not included
40 Rue Plan Fourmiguier, 13007 Marseille, France
Meet your guide in front of the restaurant "l'alimentation générale" (parking box)
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You must know how to ride a bicycle
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- You'll stop 30 minutes for lunch and will be able to buy fresh quality products
- You'll stop 10-20 minutes at Notre-Dame de la Garde (free entrance)
- For children aged 1 to 8 years old (25kg max) a child seat option is available for an extra 5euro fee
- For children aged 2 to 9 years old (35kg max) a bike trailer option is available for an extra 10euro fee