Do this because
Explore the wonders of Marseille on this 7-hour e-bike tour
See top attractions such as the Corniche Kennedy
Stop for scenic photo opportunities
What to expect
Meet your guide at the meeting point and equip yourself with an electric bike and helmet to effortlessly explore the emblematic places of the city of Marseille and the Calanque de Sormiou or Morgiou!
Take your picnic lunch with you or go for lunch in a local restaurant recommended by your experienced guide, at your own expense!
Discover the natural curiosities of the region, including flowers and wildlife. Take a swimming break or rest on the beach before concluding your 7-hour electric bike ride.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Electric mountain bike
Helmet and gloves
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drink
3 Avenue d'Odessa, 13008, Marseille
Meet your guide directly behind the Avia gas station. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is a moderate route suitable for all ages
- The minimum size required to ride an e-bike is 1meter40
- Paid child seats are provided for children from 1 to 5 years old
- Children from 6 to 12 years old can ride a follower bike or an electric bike
- You must wear appropriate closed-toed shoes and clothes
- Bring a backpack, sunglasses, a hat or cap, a bathing suit, cereals bar and water (at least 1.5 liters)
- The excursion is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather is not favorable, you will be offered another date or a full refund