Do this because
Discover the best of Marseille and the Calanques
Enjoy a 35-km electric bicycle ride tour on the sea side
Breathe in the wildlife of Marseille
What to expect
With this e-bike tour from Marseille to Calanques, the seaside will have no more secret for you. After 35 km (22 miles) with your local guide, you will enjoy the wild beauty that lies on the outskirts of the city and which seems at the end of the world.
The bike ride creeks punctuated by a meal in a local restaurant (not included). For lunch you'll have two options: buy a sandwich or snacks to eat on the beach, or sit down at a nice restaurant (from 25€ per person) in the little port of Les Goudes.
During this bike ride, you will visit the following places: The Pharo, the Vallon des Auffes, the Corniche Kennedy, the beaches of Prado, wearing Madrague Montredon the fishing village Goudes, Maronaise beach, Callelongue Cove, the Pastré or Borely Park, and Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
What's not included
40 Rue Plan Fourmiguier, 13007 Marseille, France
Meet your guide in front of restaurant "l'alimentation générale", (parking box.)
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- You must know how to ride a bicycle
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Riders must be taller than 4,9ft (1m45) and weigh less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart issues or with back or knees problems
- For children aged 1 to 8 years old (25kg max) a child seat option is available for an extra 5euro fee
- For children aged 2 to 9 years old (35kg max) a bike trailer option is available for an extra 10euro fee