Do this because
Discover a small haven of peace in the splendid Calanques National Park
Spend a sporty day with your family
Ride an e-bike with your experienced guide
What to expect
Aboard your electric bicycle, make several stopovers with your experienced guide, and discover the wealth of heritage and the beautiful landscapes of the Calanques!
Explore the small port and the hamlet of Sormiou before heading to the paradisiacal beach. You will be amazed by the history and the radiant beauty of this place. Once there, you will find it hard to resist the temptation to swim!
After a refreshing swim, you will reach the Château Pastré by wide cycle paths and easy trails. You will continue your excursion by following the Marseille canal surrounded by the impressive cliffs of Marseilleveyre.
Depending on your mood and the time you have left, you will make a detour through the small port of La Madrague de Montredon or through the Goudes.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Electric mountain bike
Helmet and gloves
What's not included
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drink
3 Avenue d'Odessa, 13008, Marseille
Meet your guide directly in front of the Avia gas station. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is a quite easy route suitable for the whole family
- The minimum size required to ride an e-bike is 1meter40
- Paid child seats are provided for children from 1 to 5 years old
- Children from 6 to 12 years old can ride a follower bike or an electric bike
- You must wear appropriate closed-toed shoes and clothes
- Bring a backpack, sunglasses, a hat or cap, a bathing suit, cereals bar and water (at least 1.5 liters)
- The excursion is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the weather is not favorable, you will be offered another date or a full refund