Do this because
Discover the beauty of the Edinburgh coast
Take in the stunning views of the Scottish countryside
See Edinburgh from a whole new perspective and work up a sweat
What to expect
If you want to discover Edinburgh's coast, then this is the tour for you. You'll kick off your tour by cycling right beside Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's extinct volcano as you ride through Craigmillar Castle Park and into Holyrood Park. Then, it's onto Duddinston Village where you'll pass by Scotland's oldest pub before heading to Portobello Beach. On the ride back, you'll take the Victorian-era Innocent Tunnel which was built in 1860 and runs underneath Holyrood Park.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Cycling tour with a local guide
Bicycles and helmets
41 Old Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4TE, UK
Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
- This tour's availability varies depending on the season, please check the calendar
A wee pedal
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This will be a 12 mile round trip and takes approximately 3 hours
- This tour has short distances on roads and traffic free cycle paths (all of which are paved)
- There is an 8 people maximum per tour
- Children over the age of 8 are welcome on this tour if they are confident on a bike