Do this because
Cruise Rotterdam harbor to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
Explore the government buildings of the Binnenhof in The Hague
Visit a factory famous for the blue pottery of Delft
What to expect
During this full-day tour your first destination will be picturesque Rotterdam, where you will enjoy a harbor cruise. The afternoon is spent exploring the towns of The Hague and Delft.
This tour is operated as a small group tour in a luxurious minivan, thus making this tour a more personalized experience without the crowds from large bus tours.
A professional, experienced and friendly driver/guide will accompany you throughout the day.
- Departure from Amsterdam around 9.00am
- Drive approximately one hour to Rotterdam
- Start with a city tour by bus through Rotterdam
- Then drive to Spido where you will experience a 75-minute boat tour
- Continue with a city tour through Rotterdam and departure to Delft
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in Delft around 1.00pm
- Visit of the ‘Delftse Pauw’ to see the Delft blue
- You will have two hours of free time for lunch and to explore the city center on your own
- After a 15 minute drive you will arrive in The Hague around 4.45pm
- Enjoy a city tour through The Hague and Scheveningen with multiple photo stops
- One hour drive back to Amsterdam
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by luxurious minivan
Harbour cruise in Rotterdam
Visit to Delft Blue Pottery
Overhoeksplein 51, Amsterdam
Meet your guide at THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51. How to get there: Take the 3-minute free shuttle ferry to Buiksloterweg from Amsterdam Central Station. On disembarking, turn left.
November through March - Take advantage of the hotel pick-up. If your hotel is situated in Amsterdam. Otherwise, the meeting point will be at THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51.
Receive a 85% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins., Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Small group tour for a maximum of 8 people
- Tours operate with a minimum of at least 2 guests. In the unlikely event that there are not enough passengers to meet minimum requirements, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- From November through March you can take advantage of hotel pick-up from accommodations in Amsterdam. You will receive instructions for arranging your pick-up on the voucher after booking
- Infants must sit on laps