Do this because
Complete your Amsterdam experience by visiting one of the most successful clubs in football history
Visit areas normally reserved for players and officials and take a selfie in the Ajax dressing room
Finish your tour with a visit to the Ajax Gallery of Fame and experience the glory of Ajax
Buy your tickets at a discounted rate, lower than the official price
What to expect
Join this 75-minute Johan Cruijff ArenA tour and see the home of AFC Ajax. Take a unique look behind the scenes and visit the most exclusive areas, normally reserved for players and officials. Experience the glory of Ajax by visiting the Ajax Gallery of Fame. Hear the interesting details of the football team’s remarkable history with an audio guide.
Johan Cruijff ArenA is the largest stadium in the Netherlands, built between 1993 and 1996. It has a retractable roof and a capacity up to 54 000 people. Formerly known as Amsterdam ArenA, the stadium got its current name after the legendary football player Johan Cruijff who began his career there.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
75-hour Johan Cruijff ArenA tour
Visit to dressing room and press room
Ajax Gallery of Fame visit and Fan Shop stop
What's not included
Johan Cruijff Boulevard 1, 1100 DL Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tours depart at the main entrance E. Please arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes ahead of the starting time (no earlier) in order to prevent queues
- Daily between 9.30am and 4.30pm
- Please select your time slot at the time of booking
- No tours on and around training/match and event days
- Different departure times are applicable on and around football and event days
- Tour is not available on 25 December, 1 January and 27 April
Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Audio tour is available in English and Dutch
- Please always remember to maintain the security distance of at least 1.5m to other guests
- Please arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes ahead of the starting time (no earlier) in order to prevent queues
- Do not print your ticket, you must show it on your phone
- The Ajax dressing room cannot be visited during training and match days (home or away), due to team occupancy
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, but due to the many stairs in the building, they follow a different route. Please contact the tour provider in advance to organize it. Contact details will be provided on your voucher