Do this because
Visit the Rijksmuseum on a small-group guided tour
See the highlights of the Dutch Golden Age
Marvel at the scale of Rembrandt’s ‘The Nightwatch’
Explore the museums 8,000 works at your own pace
What to expect
Visit the Rijksmuseum on a small-group guided tour with entrance tickets included! Inside the museum you will see the highlights of the Dutch Golden Age, be amazed by the illusionism of the still-life paintings and Vermeer’s interiors and marvel at the scale of Rembrandt’s ‘The Nightwatch’.
Along the way, your professional guide will explain the social and historical context that gave rise to one of the biggest middle-class art markets the world had ever seen. After the tour, you are welcome to continue to explore the rest of some of the 8,000 works on display as your ticket is valid all day. Or maybe you want to relax in the cafe or the museum shop.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Professional live tour guide
Entrance ticket to the Rijksmuseum
Local City Tax (1.50 euro per person)
What's not included
Entrance to special exhibitions
Food and beverages
Hobbemastraat 18, Amsterdam 1071 ZB, NL
Meet your guide outside the Cobra Cafe at Museumplein, by the parking entrance of the cafe. Look for your guide holding an orange umbrella!
360 Amsterdam Tours B.V.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
Please bring with you:
- Facemasks (available for purchase at the start of the tour (€ 1.50 - € 3.00)
- Headphones (available for purchase at the start of the tour (€ 4.00 - € 5.00)
- Fully charged smartphone
- You will have to wear a face mask for your entire visit to the attraction. Masks may not be provided on-site, please remember to bring your own
- Please always remember to maintain a security distance of at least 1.5 meters to other guests
- Please note that the special exhibitions are not always included in the price of your entrance ticket
- No large bags, suitcases or umbrellas are allowed inside the museum
- Only handbags or small thin backpacks are allowed inside
- For the enjoyment of all the visitors in the museum, some specific rooms are subjected to a very quiet or restricted talking policy