Do this because
Get free admission to the city's major attractions and walking tours
Get unlimited access to public transport
Enjoy discounts in shops, restaurants, and more!
What to expect
Make the most of your visit to Aix-en-Provence with the City Pass!
The pass includes free access to 12 essential tourist sites,18 guided walking tours, a guided mini-tram tour of Aix-en-Provence, discounts from selected partners (shops, restaurants, outdoor activities, vineyards... Click here to check the city guide with the complete list.
Also included, unlimited access to the bus network in the 36 municipalities of Aix and Aix Region, including the “Diablines” electric minibuses in Aix-en-Provence city center
Partners include Atelier de Cézanne, Le Petit Train Touristique, Musée Granet & Granet XXème, Pavillon de Vendôme, Musée des Tapisseries (Palais de l’Archevêché), Musée du Viel Aix (Hôtel Estienne de Saint-Jean) Fondation Vasarely, Site et Mémorial du Camp des Milles, Abbaye de Silvacane, Jardin du Château de Val Joanis (gardens), Ecomusée de la Forêt, Gallifet Centre d’Art, and the Terre Ugo Lavender farm!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
12 essential tourist sites
Free public transportation with ccess to the bus network in 36 municipalities of Aix Region
18 guided tours to discover the city
Guided mini-tram tour
Special offers and deals
What's not included
Office de Tourisme Aix-en-Provence, 300 Avenue Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence
Redeem your voucher and a valid ID card at Aix-en-Provence tourist office to pick up your City Pass.
Tourism office opening hours:
- From January 1st to March 31st: Monday-Saturday – 8:30am to 6.00pm (Closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- From April 1st to September 30th: Monday-Saturday – 8:30am to 7.00pm (Open 10.00am-1.00pm & 2.00pm - 6.00pm on Sundays and public holidays)
- From October 1st to December 31st: Monday to Saturday – 8:30 am to 6.00 pm (Closed on Sundays and public holidays)
- December 24th and 31st: 8.30am - 5.00pm
Office de Tourisme d'Aix-en-Provence
Important to know
- Present your voucher at the Aix-en-Provence tourist office to pick up your City Pass
- Present your City Pass at the partner’s facility to get your free entry or discount
- The validity starts from its first use for one of the included services and ends 24, 48 or 72 hours later (according to the chosen type of CityPass)
- The CityPass needs to be presented at the entrance control of each included visit or activity in order to be verified and recorded
- The CityPass is valid for one single use of each included service (except public transport)
- The Pass is neither exchangeable nor refundable
- It does not give access to museum guided tours (unless otherwise stated)
- Atelier de Cezanne and guided visits: reservation required at the Tourist Office when redeeming your voucher (Subject to availability)
- Public transport: A separate transport ticket is handed out together with the city pass. Please validate the ticket each time you get n a bus. Shuffle buses from/to Aix TGV station and from/to Marseille Airport are not included