Do this because
Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary: Let the Magic shine like never before!
Visit both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios®
Choose between the 2, 3 or 4-day ticket
What to expect
Visit both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® in 2, 3 or 4 days.
Are you ready for a once-in-a-lifetime celebration of 30 magical years in the making? From 6 March 2022, dream bigger, laugh louder, and smile wider than ever before as you revel in a spectacular, one-of-a-kind 30th Anniversary wonderland bursting to life with jaw-dropping shows, experiences, and festivities.
Lose yourself in Alice's Curious Labyrinth, experience cinema special effects first hand at Armageddon-Les Effets Spéciaux, and meet Minnie and Mickey Mouse! Enjoy rides and shows based on your favorite fairytales, and then immerse yourself in the world of cinema.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Ticket valid for 2, 3 or 4 consecutive days to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios®
What’s not included
Premier Access (only purchasable via the Disneyland Paris mobile APP)
Disneyland Paris, 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
Print your electronic ticket and present it at the entrance of the Disney Parks.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Covid 19 information: In line with French government guidance, face masks are no longer required but remain recommended at Disneyland Paris for experiences such as our parade and nighttime spectacular “Disney Illuminations”. The Vaccine Pass and Health Pass will no longer be used as of Monday, March 14, except for in health establishments. As a result, Disneyland Paris will stop requiring these passes as of this date. The health and well-being of guests and Cast Members remain a top priority. Since the beginning of the health crisis, Disneyland Paris has put in place a combination of measures to help reduce risk in the carefully managed environment of the resort, based on the guidance of health authorities and an experienced health and safety team. Disneyland Paris continues to adapt operations as needed based on the unique conditions of the resort.
- A testing center is available in Disney Village and operates daily, from 8 am to 8 pm
- The ticket is valid for 2, 3 or 4 consecutive days
- The ticket is personal, so please check the accuracy of all the names of the ticket holders carefully because the tickets issued are not editable
- The electronic ticket must be printed and presented at the entrance to the Disney Parks
- You must keep the ticket in order to enter the Parks again