Do this because
Discover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
See the auditorium's famous Chagall ceiling
Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
What to expect
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architectural gems.
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitised between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Access to the Opéra Garnier
Temporary exhibition (only if you book the option 'entrance and temporary exhibition')
What’s not included
Shows, plays, concerts and events
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Opéra Garnier located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber.
- Open every day from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Last admission is 45 minutes before closure
- Closed on 1st January, 1st May and special events
Opéra national de Paris
Important to know
- Systematic access to the Auditorium cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- Visitors eligible to free or reduced admission must collect their entrance tickets at the ticket office (not bookable online)
- The temporary exhibitions’ area is not accessible for people with reduced mobility