Do this because
Have fun while exploring Utrecht using a retro Polaroid camera
Find hidden gems and top sites throughout the city
Get off your screen and enjoy a fun adventure with your friends, family or colleagues
Keep your Polaroid pictures as a souvenir and receive local tips
What to expect
Explore the hidden gems in Utrecht on an urban treasure hunt. Meet your game leader at the starting point who will arm you with the perfect urban explorer tools: a map and a Polaroid camera.
The map will lead you to the best sites throughout the city. Score points at each location by recreating a model picture as well as you can, with a Polaroid camera. You have two hours to take the 10 pictures. Once you've reached the finish line, the game master will count your points.
You will get to keep your Polaroids as a souvenir, along with a booklet full of our local tips of cool places to go. Join a challenging activity that's fun for all ages! No need to use your phone or look at any screen; it's time to enjoy each other and the city.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Enthusiastic game leader
Use of Polaroid camera and map
10 Polaroid pictures to take home
Booklet with local tips of Utrecht
Domplein, Utrecht, Netherlands
The starting point of the challenge is at Domplein (the square with the big church building). Your game leader will be waiting for you on the steps of the 'Verzetsmonument'. You'll recognize them by the camera they're holding.
- Please refer to the calendar for available dates and times
Utrecht Photo Challenge
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins., Receive a 50% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This event has a booking minimum of at least 6 people
- Note your game leader will only be present at the start and end of your activity
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes suitable for walking
- If you end up being with fewer people than you booked for, you will not be entitled to receive a refund
- Tours run rain or shine, bring an umbrella in case of bad weather
- A bottle of water is recommended during hotter months