Do this because
Explore the beautiful nature in Utrecht while answering fun questions
Support the charity Stichting Oasebos with every question your team answers
Enjoy a private and self-guided tour downloaded directly to your smartphone
Start the walk at any time and pause whenever you want
What to expect
Enjoy a beautiful nature walk in Utrecht with fun questions on your Smartphone. Find the hiking points and at each location, your team will receive a question related to the rainforest or Dutch nature on your phone. Explore Utrecht while supporting the charity Stichting Oasebos that is committed to the conservation of rainforest in Costa Rica. For every question your team answers, the tour operator helps to protect 1m2 rainforest in collaboration with Stichting Oasebos.
With the Nature Trail Utrecht (6,8km) you walk across the green brink around Haarzuilen. This nice village is mainly known for the nearby Kasteel de Haar, which you also travel to. It's the largest castle in the Netherlands and is definitely worth a visit, along with the gardens. The original fortress was probably built in the 12th century, with ruins that served as the basis for the current castle in 1892.
How does it work
With your booking, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to play the trail on your smartphone. Once at the starting point, you begin your tour, it's that easy!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Interactive nature trail for a team of up to 8 people
What's not included
Thematerweg 5, Utrecht, Netherlands
- The city trail is available start at anytime 24/7
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Note this is a hiking tour, hiking equipment is recommended
- Dogs are allowed on the trails (on a leash)
- The tour has a fixed price and you are requested to pay the full price regardless of the amount of participants
- The maximum number of participants in this tour is 8 people
- Note this is a self-guided tour. No one will meet you at the starting location
- You can start and pause the tour at any time to take a break or eat a snack
- You need internet connection (data) to play this city game
- After receiving your game, you will log in, then select your tour language