Do this because
Discover the regent city by bike
See the essential highlights of The Hague
Learn about the Netherlands' political capital
What to expect
Visit the Hague and experience the city’s atmosphere on two wheels. During the bike tour, your local guide will show you the essential highlights of The Hague.
What happened to the de Witt brothers again? Is The Hague actually a city? And what is the difference between Hagenaars and Hagenezen? These and many more questions will be answered during the tour. Your enthusiastic guide will not only introduce you to the city, but you will be overloaded with tips for the rest of your stay.
During the tour you will see:
- The Binnenhof
- The Lange Voorhout
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- St James' Church (de Grote Kerk or de Sint-Jacobskerk)
- Hotel des Indes
- The Passage
- The Gevangenpoort
- Noordeinde Palace (Paleis Noordeinde)
- The Old Town Hall (Oude Stadhuis)
- Haagse Harry
- The New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Poncho (if needed)
Gedempte Sloot 17h, 2513 TC The Hague, Netherlands
Meet your guide at the seeTheHague office.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Children who are riding in a bicycle seat age (0-8) can join the tour for free