Do this because
Explore some of England's most beautiful and historical sights
Spend time in Bath, a UNESCO-listed city famed for its Georgian architecture
Travel to the prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge
What to expect
You'll start the day by visiting the UNESCO listed city of Bath. Here you will get to enjoy a walking tour of this beautiful city. During the tour, you will see Bath's famous attractions such as the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge. After your walking tour of Bath you will also have time to visit the Roman Baths independently.
After a quick lunch, you'll continue your journey to the prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge where your guide will tell you all about its history and ancient beliefs associated with this mysterious place. Stonehenge was built thousands of years ago but its tries purpose remains a mystery even today. You will then return back to Southampton.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Professional local guide/driver
Transportation in a modern comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Southampton hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
Entrance tickets to Roman Baths and Stonehenge (please purchase in advance)
Food or drinks
Pick-up is available from central Southampton, Southampton port or any Southampton hotel. You will be asked to provide your pick-up address during checkout and will be contacted by the local partner for confirmation.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Entrance tickets are not included in the price of this tour. Please make sure to purchase tickets to the Roman Baths and Stonehenge in advance to avoid queuing on the day
- Pick-up is available from central Southampton, Southampton port or any Southampton hotel
- You will be asked to provide your pick-up address during checkout and will be contacted by the local partner prior to the tour to confirm pick-up times and location
- There is a maximum of 8 people per tour
- Please note there is a blanket cost based on a group of up to 8 people