Do this because
Explore Rotterdam with a travel ticket that is valid on the RET bus, tram and metro
Travel across the city with one ticket vaild for the entire day
Hop off at popular tourist attractions and experience a full day of sightseeing
What to expect
Going out for a day in Rotterdam, then a Rotterdam Day Ticket is your best choice for getting around!
Explore Rotterdam easily traveling between the different hotspots, from the Markthal and Cube Houses to the Erasmus Bridge using your 1-day ticket.
The RET day ticket allows you to travel throughout Rotterdam without any limitations, day and night, on the bus, tram and metro.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
RET 1-day public transportation ticket
Amsterdam Centraal, Stationsplein, Amsterdam, Netherlands
You are required to exchange your printed voucher for the public transportation ticket at one of the pick-up points. You must pick-up your transportation ticket at the location indicated during the check-out process.
Amsterdam Central Station: Servicepoint Centraal Station Amsterdam. Opening hours: 7.00am to 10.00pm
Schiphol Amsterdam Airport: Servicepoint Schiphol Airport in arrival hall 4, across from the Hema store. Opening hours: 7.00am to 8.00pm
Chip Bizz BV
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Important: you are required to pick up your ticket in person at one of the exchange points. Please select your pick-up location during check-out
- Your ticket is only valid on RET metros, trams and buses. This ticket is NOT valid on the regional buses of Connexxion, Arriva or on the train
- Note this is not a 24 hour ticket: a ticket is valid from the moment you check-in for the first time until 12.00am (midnight)
- Your ticket is activated the first time you check in on a tram, bus or metro
- You must check-in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the transportation vehicles