Do this because
Discover the city from the past to present
Marvel at the curved mirror facade of the new Depot
Visit the food mecca of Rotterdam, the Markthal
Take in views from the roof of Het Witte Huis
What to expect
Follow a professional through Rotterdam on a private 2.5-hour tour to see the Depot, local Street Art, Market Hall and visit a Lookout Roof. Along the way learn how the city has changed from past to present.
Travel from the brand new Depot to the old street Witte de With in search of the rough graffiti drawings. Continue to 'De Verwoeste Stad (The destroyed city)' and stop at Rotterdam Discovery to take a family photo to take home! Pose in front of the Rotterdamse Green Screen that will project the city into your image. Then, stroll past the beautiful Laurenskerk arriving at the food mecca of Rotterdam, the Markthal.
After a bite at one of the entrepreneurs, it is time for a short walk through the Old Harbour to the roof of the White House. Here you can enjoy the most beautiful view of the entire city. This will really make your visit to Rotterdam complete!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Voucher for a discount or a free drink at one of the market stalls
Voucher for a 50% discount on the entrance to the Cube Houses
Large postcard by the Rotterdam architecture photographer Ossip van Duivenbode
Wijnhaven 3, 3011 WG Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide OUTSIDE the entrance of Wijnhaven 3.
De Rotterdam Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Maximum of 10 guests per tour group
- Guests must be at least 8 years old to join this activity
- Tours are led by a multilingual guide speaking in both English, Dutch and German
- Photos taken at Rotterdam Discovery are free of charge
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair/scooter accessible
- Note the elevator to the viewing roof on The White House reaches up to the 10th floor, then you will need to walk 2 flights of stairs with 20 steps per flight
- There is seating on the viewing roof