Do this because
Explore the city's modern Wilhelminapier and visit Pakhuismeesteren
Stroll around the Old Harbor and learn about the spot where Rotterdam originated
Experience breathtaking views of the city from the rooftop of Het Witte Huis
Enjoy a bite at one of the stands in Markthal
What to expect
Experience Rotterdam in a unique way on a 2.5-hour private tour. Explore the modern architecture in the city, ride in a splashing water cab and admire the skyline from Witte Huis.
Travel to the modern Wilhelminapier and visit Pakhuismeesteren. Then, take a spectacular trip with the water cab and walk along the Oude Haven. There you will pay a visit to the roof of The White House and enjoy magnificent 360º views of the entire city.
Stroll past the Cube Houses as your journey to the Market Hall where you will end your tour with a bite.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Proof of vaccination or negative COVID test may be required, please confirm the local requirements before your visit
Splashing water cab ride
Entrance to the roof of the White House
Voucher for a discount or a free drink at one of the stands in Markthal
Voucher for a 50% discount on the entrance to the Cube Houses
2 large postcards from the Rotterdam architecture photographer Ossip van Duivenbode
Dolf Henkesplein 3072, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at Dolf Henkesplein (at the foot of the pedestrian bridge on Katendrecht). Please arrive at the meeting location 10 minutes prior to the tours starting time.
De Rotterdam Tours
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Maximum of 10 guests per tour group
- Guests must be at least 8 years old to join this activity
- Please bring a face mask, these are mandatory in the water taxi and in Markthal
- Tour is led by a multilingual guide speaking in English, Dutch and German
Witte Huis (White House) terrace:
- The elevator to 'The White House' viewing roof reaches the 10th floor, then you will need to climb up 2 flights of stairs (40 steps in total)
- The viewing roof is not accessible for wheelchairs or mobility scooters
- Seating is available on the viewing roof