Do this because
Skip the ticket lines and enjoy Priority Access to the Louvre Museum
Gaze at da Vinci's "Mona Lisa," and the inspiring statue of the "Venus de Milo"
Unwind while contemplating the best parts of the City of Lights on a 1-hour river cruise
What to expect
Get the opportunity to enjoy a combined entrance ticket to the Louvre museum and a one-hour cruise on the Seine!
Visit the world-famous Louvre Museum! With a fast entrance ticket, skip the ticket lines and head into this maze of art and culture in the centre of the city. See Civilization's most famous masterpieces, including the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci and the Vénus de Milo, marvel at amazing paintings, and walk among sculptures.
Complete your journey with a river cruise ride for one hour on the romantic Seine. Depart from the Eiffel Tower and see the best parts of the City of Lights such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and the many bridges with their unique architecture. Enjoy audioguide commentary onboard available in 13 languages which you can also listen to from an application on your smartphone.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Skip-the-ticket-line Louvre Museum entrance
1-hour Seine River cruise tickets with audio guide
Audio guide in the Louvre Museum, if the option 'skip-the-line entrance + audio guide" is selected
What's not included
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transfers between the Louvre and the river cruise
Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
River Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, pier number 3, 75007, Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Louvre Museum at the time indicated on your voucher. Make sure to be there at least 30 minutes before the show starts.
The cruise leaves at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The tickets can be used any day during your stay in Paris.
- Louvre Museum:
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- River cruise:
From April to September: from 10.15am until 10.30pm, every 30 minutes. No departures at 1.30pm and 7.30pm
From October to March: from 11.00am until 8.30pm, every hour
PARIS BUSINESS AND TRAVEL
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that your voucher is not your entrance ticket. You need to check your mailbox to get your tickets one day before your tour date
- Even with skip-the-ticket-line access, there may be wait at security
- Audio guide for the Louvre is available only if the option is booked
- Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- The audio guide on the boat is available in 13 languages, including French, English (U.K.), English (U.S.), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules
- Please do not forget to bring your ID Cards or passports with you