Do this because
Walk through the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
Learn more about the principal figures of the French monarchy
Enjoy the commented itinerary on your smartphone
What to expect
Explore the Palace of Versailles at your own pace with this audio-guided tour available on your smartphone including entrance tickets!
Download the app on your smartphone and get ready to marvel at the ornate State Apartments and breathtaking Hall of Mirrors inside the official residence of the French monarchy from 1682 to 1789. Walking through the Palace, you’ll learn about the main figures of the French monarchy, up to the French Revolution when the royal family was forced to return to Paris in October 1789.
Entrance tickets to Palace of Versailles
Audio-guided tour of the Great Apartments downloadable on your smartphone
Free access to the Gardens (except during Fountain Show and Musical Garden days)
What's not included
Headphones - you should bring your own
Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles
Show your smartphone ticket at entrance 'A'.
Important to know
- To access the audio-guided tour, you will have to download the App on your phone
- After booking, you will receive an SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide
- This is a self-guided tour, there is no tour guide that meets you at the start location
- All visitors are required to submit to a security check. This cannot be skipped, and a lengthy line can form at peak times
- The line is uncovered, bring an umbrella if the weather threatens rain
- Strollers must be left at the entrance but can be used in the gardens