Do this because
Save hours waiting in line as you get direct access to the Eiffel Tower elevators
Enjoy the most photographic views of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadéro and the Champ de Mars
Admire the city's most iconic monuments from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
Get an eagle eye view of Paris as you walk on the first floor observation deck
Relax and enjoy a live guide's commentary as you cruise down the Seine
What to expect
Take a guided walk through the Trocadéro gardens and Champ de Mars area of Paris to take in the spectacular views of the Eiffel Tower and the city beyond.
Upon arrival at the Eiffel Tower, your guide will save you potentially hours of waiting as they whisk you past the ticket desk line. On this self-guided visit of the 1st and 2nd floors, you'll have the chance to enjoy her every curve from every angle and to understand the fascinating science that keeps her standing. You'll have complete freedom to explore the inside of the Eiffel Tower at your own pace.
Then you'll spend an hour cruising down the Seine, taking in the sights from the water! The dock is just 200 meters from the base of the Eiffel Tower and you can hop on board at any time. The cruise offers an enchanting itinerary that covers all of the major monuments like the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Conciergerie, and much more. Sip a complimentary glass of champagne as your professional English-speaking guide points out the famous sights along the way.
After enjoying a bird's-eye view from the Eiffel Tower, these close-up views from the river are the perfect compliment.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Reservation and entrance tickets to 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Seine River Cruise ticket with live guide and a glass of champagne
What's not included
Food and beverages
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. A tour representative will be holding a sign at the meeting point for easy recognition
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a 'Health Pass' and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French
- Please note that the tour of the Eiffel Tower is self-guided
- These tours are made up of small groups of 24 people or less
- This service ends at the Eiffel Tower
- The boat cruise lasts one hour and you are free to do this whenever you like after the Eiffel Tower tour
- The boarding point for the river cruise will be clearly pointed out to you by your guide as you walk past on the tour. Show your tickets at the window and you will benefit from skip the line access (you do not need to line up at the ticket window). There may be a short line to board the boat as you wait for it to dock
- Extra security measures: we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues
- To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it's strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Prams or baby carriages aren't accommodated on this tour