Do this because
Admire the stunning views of the French capital from the summit of the Eiffel Tower
Climb the 704 steps to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
See the city from a new perspective as you walk across the glass floor
Discover the most iconic landmark in Paris when it's less crowded on this exclusive visit
What to expect
Get ready to discover the most iconic tourist attraction in Paris, the Eiffel Tower, with the help of an expert guide. Climb to the summit and admire the views of the city below you as you see Paris from a whole new perspective.
Kick off your tour below the Eiffel Tower as your expert guide introduces you to the Eiffel Tower before leading you up the stairs to the first level. You'll take in the stunning views of the City of Lights that stretch out before your eyes as you hear all about the background of this architectural wonder. You can even walk across the high glass floor and see the city from a different angle.
You'll head up to the 2nd level observation deck of the Eiffel Tower and check out the views of the capital's most famous landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees and Notre Dame. Your expert guide will bring these monuments to life with their insightful and entertaining commentary.
Then, you'll have time to explore the summit at your own pace as you head up to the 3rd floor to check out the highest panoramic views that the city has to offer before heading off to continue your Parisian adventure!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
Stair entrance tickets with access to 2nd floor
Lift access from 2nd to 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
Expert, English-speaking tour guide
Headsets when appropriate
What's not included
Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris
Walk to the south entrance security check of the Eiffel Tower. Facing the Tower, with the Seine River behind you, the south entrance is the one on the right. Your guide will be waiting in the gardens which are located in front of the security entrance and holding a “Climbing tour” sign. They will be on the pathway called “Allée Léon Bourgeois”, standing by the cream coloured residential building.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that from July 21st 2021, all public venues in France will require visitors above the age of 12 years old to present a 'Health Pass' and a valid ID, proving that you are fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine), OR that you have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours, OR that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old. Passes can be digital or in paper form (proof of vaccination or test result). They must be presented in English or French
- Please note that group sizes will be reduced to a maximum of 19 participants
- Extensive amounts of walking and climbing are involved in this tour
- This tour isn't suitable for people with symptoms of vertigo, heart or other serious medical conditions
- This is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance or to strollers or baby carriages
- This guided tour is to the 2nd floor. You'll have free time to visit the 3rd floor (the summit) on your own. There is a line for the elevator to the summit
- Occasionally, the summit may be temporarily closed upon your arrival to the Eiffel Tower. In these rare cases, the group will not be able to access the summit, even if it re-opens while we are inside the tower. Should this occur, you will receive an automatic refund within 5 to 10 days for the difference in cost of accessing the summit
- This comprehensive tour is typically scheduled to last for two and a half hours but in high season, crowds at tickets and security checks can sometimes increase the tour's duration