Do this because
Fulfill your dream to walk down the famous glass players tunnel
Explore the exciting exhibition space with holographic content
Watch the City story come to life in the immersive 360 degree cinema suite
See what happens on matchdays in the Home Team dressing room, with an immersive audio-visual show
Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
What to expect
Engage in one of the most immersive tour experience in Premier League football. The Manchester City stadium tour uses the latest technology making dreams come true as you and your loved ones sit and interact with Pep Guardiola in the press room.
With a surprise at every turn, feel totally immersed in the City Story via their 360 degree cinema experience and be wowed by the stunning audio-visual experience in the First Team changing room.
Expertly guided through the behind-the-scenes areas of the stadium by the City tour guides, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour, this unique experience brings the magic of City to life.
A number of safety measures have been introduced on the tour to make the experience as safe and enjoyable as possible as well as completing a COVID-19 risk assessment with a Visit England "We're Good To Go" industry standard qualification.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Handheld multimedia guides
Etihad Stadium, Etihad Campus, Manchester M11 3FF, United Kingdom
Please meet your guide in front of the CityStore at the Etihad Stadium.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Manchester City Football Club
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Students are required to show a valid ID card
- Infants aged four years old and under get free admission, please select their free tickets during checkout
- This guided tour is led in English, however there are handheld multimedia guides with the tour translated into multiple languages: French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese
- Pregnant women are welcome to participate on this tour
- Customers with service dogs are welcome to participate on this tour
- The following items must not brought to the stadium: weapons, air horns, narcotics, fireworks / flares, bottles / cans / glasses, cameras, long umbrellas, food / drink, selfie sticks, tablet PCs and pushchairs / prams
- Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the stadium. Suitcases and cabin bags will be searched and stored in a secure location
- If you book a tour that falls on the day of a Man City fixture, there will be restrictions in place. You will experience the stadium getting ready for the big game, but due to key areas becoming operational for the match, your tour content will not include a number of areas including: the dressing rooms, the tunnel or the press conference room
- As the Etihad stadium is a working stadium it's not guaranteed what you will see on any given day. Tour routes may have to be changed at a short notice
- The Etihad Stadium pitch may be under development on the day of your tour
- The Club offers accessible tours to wheelchair users. Visitors with special requirements may qualify for a free personal assistant place on the tour, subject to sales criteria and availability. The expert professional guides will provide you with support and guidance
- The maximum number of participants per booking is six people
- The maximum number of participants per tour is 25 people
- Please refrain from visiting the Etihad Stadium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19