Do this because
Experience Manchester with a local guide
Personalize the tour to your own interests
Enjoy the flexibility to adapt the tour to your wishes
Visit the parts of the city you want to explore
What to expect
Experience Manchester like no other during this flexible walking tour. Your local guide will feel like a friend and help you explore the city in the way best fitted to you.
In Manchester, you can find more arts and culture than you can shake a stick at (a local expression). Explore a local art institution like The Lowry or discover life on Manchester’s canals. Your guides will be happy to adjust your tour to your own interests.
After booking the local operator will contact you and ask you about your interests and preferences. They will match you with a local guide who will create a custom tour just for you and your group. If during the tour you would like to change the direction, just discuss this with your guide and you can change the itinerary.
Would you like to visit Old Trafford, aka the Theatre of Dreams, or maybe you prefer a more trendy, artistic neighborhood? Do you see yourself sipping cocktails in the revitalized Salford Quays dockyards, enjoying a drink at a hip rooftop bar, or a pint in a local pub? It's up to you!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private and personalized walking tour
Meet up at your accommodation (if within reasonable distance)
What's not included
Food and drink
Tickets to any attractions
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester. To organize pick-up, contact local operator directly to confirm the time and place.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- After booking, local operator will contact your to collect your interests and wishes in order to personalize your tour
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation, and food & drinks can be arranged for you, at an additional cost
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.