Do this because
Enjoy a Manchester football-themed tour
Dive into the history of football and the Football League
Visit the National Football Museum
Drink a pint in a local matchday pub
Enter the Manchester City or Manchester United stadium
What to expect
Football is not just a game. This tour is for true football fans who want to learn everything about the City or United teams and visit their home grounds.
Together with your local guide, you will dive into football history. Start by visiting the building where the Football League was founded in 1888. Next, you will head to Manchester City’s former grounds on Maine Road. Meanwhile, your guide will tell you all about the Manchester teams, their fan clubs, and history.
Of course, this tour includes a visit to either Manchester United or Manchester City stadium (admission not included). You will enter one of the stadiums and get to admire the other majestic building from the outside. After your visit to both stadiums, you will enjoy a pint at the famous Maine Road pub or pass by Old Trafford. If you listen closely might hear the echo of “glory, glory Man United” in this neighborhood.
To finish you will visit the National Football Museum, not to miss during a football tour.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private walking tour
Uber/ taxi to and from Stadium
A pint of beer
Meet up at your accommodation (if within reasonable distance)
Entrance to the National Football Museum
Tour of Manchester City or Manchester United stadium (admission not included)
What's not included
Additional food and drinks
Tickets to any other attractions
Additional transportation costs
Entry into the stadium is not included
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester. Contact local operator to confirm the time and place using the contact details provided in the booking voucher.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- The tour visits either Manchester United or Manchester City stadium, after booking your guide will contact you to confirm which one you wish to visit
- Keep in mind that the admission fee of £30 for adults (age 17+) and £17 for children (age 4-16) will have to be paid on location
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.