Do this because
Join a craft beer and food tour through Manchester
Try various new and traditional beers and ale
Visit a British pub for a pub grub and enjoy some snacks from a food truck
Explore global cuisine in the trendy Northern Quarter
What to expect
Discover the various tastes of Manchester during this guided walking tour. Your local guide will take you on a tasty journey visiting local breweries, traditional pubs, food trucks, and markets. You will try samples of local brews, trendy cocktails, street food, and hearty pub meals.
Manchester is has a great food culture, something you will discover during this tour. Your guide will bring you to a selection of over 30 independent breweries to discover how beer is made and to try various beer samples. Next up is the trendy Northern Quarter to try some food samples from other parts of the world. Visit some food trucks and taste local meals from Texas or Thailand. Of course, a food tour in Manchester is not complete without a traditional British pub meal such as fish and chips or Yorkshire puds of course with a pint.
One thing is sure, you will roll home after this food experience!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private and personalized walking tour
4-6 tastings of British pub food
Food truck dishes and global cuisine in the Northern Quarter
2 craft beers, cocktails, or soft drinks
Meet up at your accommodation (if within reasonable distance)
What's not included
Tickets to any attractions
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester. To organize the time and place contact local operator directly.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour is not suited for vegetarians
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Children (age 0-12) can join for free, if you would like them to try the foods and drinks for an additional cost of approximately 35 GBP per child, please contact local supplier for more details
- Starting times are flexible, please confirm the starting time of your choice with the local operator
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Manchester, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.