Do this because
Experience unforgettable 360-degree, 40-mile views over London
Elevate your experience even further with a glass of champagne
Free wi-fi for sharing your trip among the clouds
No time restriction - stay as long as you want
What to expect
The View from The Shard takes you on a multi-sensory journey 244 meters (800 feet) above London on the tallest building in Western Europe. Your trip will include:
- Four separate lifts through different exhibition levels
- Two bars for you to have a drink, coffee, or tea while enjoying The View
- Level 72 outdoor viewing gallery for the sounds and atmosphere of the city below
- Free wi-fi to share pictures, thoughts, and views with your friends all over the world
- In summertime relax in the Summer Garden, the highest garden in London
You can upgrade your visit with the general entry ticket to include a glass of Moet champagne.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
General entry: entrance; free wi-fi access; 4 souvenir digital photos; view guarantee
General entry with champagne: entrance; free wi-fi access; 4 souvenir digital photos; view guarantee; glass of champagne
The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London Bridge, London SE1
Nearest station: London Bridge.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Entrance: every 15 minutes from 14.00pm to 10.00pm
- Every timeslot (15 minutes) has a capacity of 105 persons
- Handheld cameras for personal use are allowed
- Large bags, tripods, rucksacks, and other large equipment are not allowed and there is no storeroom available (the nearest baggage storage company is located at Waterloo station)
- There is no cloakroom facility for bags, however, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free at your own risk (bags and coats cannot be left with them)
- The glass of champagne is only available for those aged 18 and above
- Infants aged 0 to 2 years do not need a ticket and can enter for free
- VIEW GUARANTEE: You’ll be walking on air amongst the clouds, but if they spoil your view, you can return for free with the View Guarantee. In the case of bad weather, all guests are offered a View Guarantee with every ticket. If you cannot see at least three of the following five landmarks - The London Eye, 20 Fenchurch Street, Tower Bridge, One Canada Square, or St Paul's Cathedral - on the day of your visit, you can return within 3 months for free. Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorized and will arrange your return ticket.
- Keep in mind that due to Covid-19, not all ticket options are offered. Please refer to the calendar to see the currently available ticket options