Do this because
Gain access to over 80 of London's top attractions
Exclusive pass perks including complimentary audio guide or gift shop discounts on selected attractions
Get an easy-to-use digital pass and digital guide
Don't worry about any change of plans! You can cancel your unused pass up to 2 years from purchase date
Enjoy a one-day hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
What to expect
The London Pass® is a sightseer credits package offering access to 80+ tourist attractions. See the best the city has to offer while saving money! You can pick from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10-day passes to better fit your needs. Whether you're on a short city break or a longer vacation, we got you covered!
The London Pass® is loaded with credits which represent maximum attraction entry prices which provide you with a credits value. For example, a 2-day pass provides you with a credits value of £325 and a 7-day pass provides you with a credits value of £735.
Jump aboard a hop-on hop-off bus and discover Westminster abbey and its impressive history. Learn more about the Kings and Queens buried there, as well as other distinguished figures in the nation’s history, from writers and musicians to politicians and scientists. Then head over to the famous Tower of London. This UNESCO World Heritage site and is one of London's most famous landmarks. Admire the crown jewels and meet the Yeoman Warders that have been guarding the Tower since Tudor times. After your visit, why not relax a little on a sightseeing cruise along the River Thames? To finish off your day, go up the Shard for a breathtaking birds-eye-view of the city!
Included in your pass is a free digital guide to help you navigate through the many options.
Your choice of 80+ attractions includes:
- The View from The Shard
- 1 Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thames River Boat 1-day Ticket: Uber Boat by Thames Clippers
- Tower of London
- Westminster Abbey
- Tower Bridge
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Kensington Palace
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre Tour
- Cutty Sark
- Royal Albert Hall Tour
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Windsor Castle
- Hampton Court Palace
- ZSL London Zoo
- The London Bridge Experience
Click here for a complete list of the participating attractions.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Access to 80+ attractions and tours
1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour
Free digital guide
Just turn up to your chosen attraction, scan your pass and enter.
- Valid for use on consecutive days for the duration you select: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days
- At the end of your validity period, your London Pass will expire and will no longer allow access to attractions
- Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions may vary, please check the attraction websites or the London Pass webpage for exact details
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Enjoy maximum flexibility! All unused passes can be cancelled for free up to 2 years after the purchase date
- The list of attractions can change at any time without notice. Some attractions require a reservation or might be temporarily unavailable. For the most up-to-date attraction list including instructions on how to get entry with the pass, refer to the digital guide
- Each London Pass holder can choose one Hop-On-HopOff bus tour operator - either Big Bus London or Golden Tours. Once selected you cannot switch between operators
- Each London Pass is subject to a maximum credits value based on the duration of the Pass. 1 credit is worth £1 and your credits are redeemed when you enter attractions, reducing by the amount of the standard gate price of the attraction you enter (for further information on the credit value of each pass click here)
- After your purchase, you will receive a digital pass with a unique QR code. Print it out or show it from your mobile device and at your selected attractions. A representative will scan the code on each traveller’s pass, granting you admission
- Your London Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase. Once activated at your first attraction, your pass will be valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchased. Please note that calendar days are not 24 hours! If you use it at 15.00 on Monday, your first day will expire at midnight so we suggest you start your day early to get the most out of your pass
- Passes are personal and can't be transferred