Do this because
Enjoy high speed thrills of up to 30 knots (35 mph)
Listen to a bespoke medley of hits through the years
See London's sights including the O2 arena, Greenwich and the Thames Barrier
What to expect
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie on a 40-minute high-speed cruise on the Thames River in London. You'll board your modern RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) with an expert skipper and guide. Feel the thrill as you speed through the British capital at speeds of up to 35 miles (56 km) per hour.
Travel through time with tunes ranging from the modern day back to the 1960’s. There’s something for everyone as you strap yourselves in for a ‘rocket ride’ down memory lane. Settle in and hold on tight for 40 minutes of nothing but twists and turns, of rocks and rolls through the docklands, past maritime Greenwich, round the legendary O2 arena and beyond to the Thames Barrier and back.
Zoom past top London attractions including Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf and many more iconic London sights.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
40 minute ride aboard a Thames Rockets speedboat
Lifejacket and waterproof equipment
London Bridge City Pier, London, SE1 2QP
Please meet your guide on the London Bridge City Pier.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Thames Rockets Ltd
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- A minimum of eight passengers is permitted for each sailing, vessels that are not filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate time and/or date to travel
- Due to Covid-19, new safety guidelines are in place to keep you and the crew safe
- The minimum age to participate is 10 years old
- Children 14 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Without exception, pregnant women are not permitted
- It is advised not to participate if you have a history of or have any current neck/back conditions
- The maximum number of passengers allowed is 12 people
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to transfer themselves to the vessel's seating and be able to sit unaided whilst on-board, there are a few steps with handrails to the vessel's seating area