Do this because
Embark on a personable experience with this small group tour
Enjoy entry to the majestic Windsor Castle and the iconic Stonehenge
Relax with roundtrip transportation from London by luxury air-conditioned coach
Indulge in a scrumptious 2-course lunch in Stonehenge
Led by a professional guide giving you fascinating facts
What to expect
Enjoy a personal small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK's most popular attractions - Windsor Castle and Stonehenge. This extra special tour gives you more one on one time with your guide so be prepared to ask as many questions as you like!
Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. Sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it's easy to see why it's the Queen's favorite weekend residence. Enjoy a fascinating through – the – keyhole peek at the Lavish State Apartments, home to priceless artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci, and visit St. George's Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII. You can visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories about the mysterious rock formation. What is it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Entry to Windsor Castle
Entry to Stonehenge
25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks (valid until 31st March 2021)
What's not included
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH
Please meet your tour at Bus Stop 1 at the Greenline Coach Terminal.
- Every Thursday
- Check-in: 7.45 am for 8.00 am departure
- Return (approximately): 6.00 pm
Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and the 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead.
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Windsor Castle is closed on the 9th and 10th of April and 15th of June. On these days your tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead
- This tour requires an e-ticket. You must provide the e-ticket that will be sent through to you so please ensure you bring the e-ticket with you to the venue. Without the e-ticket, you will unable to gain entry to the tour
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. You will be given your discount voucher on the day of departure