Do this because
Skip the long lines thanks to your fast-track ticket
Enjoy panoramic views of London's most iconic landmarks
Ride on one of the capital's most popular attractions
What to expect
Leave the noisy streets of London behind as you bypass the long lines thanks to your fast-track tickets, and prepare to fly high above the city.
Hop onto the iconic London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. You'll spend an unforgettable 30 minutes soaring over the city in your climate-controlled pod and learning more about the monuments below including the Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral and the Shard from the on board touch screens.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Fast-track admission to the London Eye
30 The Queen's Walk, Lambeth, London, SE1 UK
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- For all ticket holders, the number of people per capsule may vary
- Please note that guests aged 15 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian who is over 18 years old
- Please note that all children under 3 years old must have a valid ticket
- For the safety and comfort of all guests, suitable clothing (including a shirt and shoes) must be worn at all times while visiting the London Eye
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo a non-invasive security check before boarding. Same-sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted: alcohol, baseball bats, bicycles (including folding ones), explosives (including fireworks), guns, knives, pepper spray, pets (except for service animals), prams and buggies, sharp objects, scooters, screwdrivers and spanners, skateboards, tasers, tripods