Do this because
Enjoy an exciting 40-minute sightseeing cruise along the Thames
See Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge and more
What to expect
This 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise will get you acquainted with London’s prime riverfront real estate, from the Palace of Westminster to Shakespeare’s Globe and the Tower of London. Other highlights include the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and many other iconic London sights. Your trained English-speaking guide will tell you everything you need to know about Britain's capital from the comfort of your riverboat, while audio guides are also available in a number of other languages.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
40-minute London Eye River Cruise with live commentary
Foreign language audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese
What's not included
Entrance to the London Eye
London Eye, Riverside building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7PB
This tour departs from the Pier situated on the right-hand side of the London Eye. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Please check the calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is over 18 years old
- Infants aged 3 years old and under go free but must still reserve a ticket
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Audio commentary is available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Japanese
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint
- Please note, the London Eye River Cruise wheelchair lift can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only. There are a maximum of 3 wheelchairs allowed per cruise. Please contact the attraction at least 48 hours in advance to secure your wheelchair access at a specific timeslot