Do this because
Take a walk through the Chelsea FC and Visitors' dressing rooms
Venture pitchside and see the dugouts
Visit the press and television rooms
Walk through the players' tunnel
What to expect
Take a walk through Stamford Bridge, the famous home of Chelsea Football Club, while visiting the Chelsea Museum on this amazing tour. It's an adventure for all ages for anyone around the world who loves football. Entertaining and educational, the active tour guides will recount the stadium's acclaimed past and allow you into areas normally reserved only for players and officials.
You'll learn more about Chelsea Football Club at their museum, from their simple beginnings in 1905 to their present-day global profile. The museum is full of interactive exhibits, touch screens and advanced audio-visual shows, guaranteeing a great time for all football fans.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Tour of Stamford Bridge
Entrance to the Chelsea Museum
Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS
Both mobile and printed vouchers are accepted at the Chelsea Football Club Stadium on Fulham Road.
- Tours run daily at least twice an hour from 10am-3pm
- One hour fully guided tour with access to the museum before or after at your leisure
- Schedule and hours are subject to change: Tours run later and more frequently during busy periods
- Stadium tours and the museum are not operational on home match days and the day before European fixtures
Golden Tours Gray Line London
Important to know
- Please note, reservations are not guaranteed if made more than two months in advance
- You will be contacted via email once your booking has been made