Do this because
Spend the day exploring one of the UK's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Explore the quintessentially English village of Avebury
Check out the prehistoric Stonehenge
What to expect
Leave London behind as you head to the magnificent and mysterious prehistoric monuments of Stonehenge and Avebury.
On this tour, your first stop is the tiny village of Avebury where you'll enjoy a guided walking tour before having some free time to explore the village and its stone circles at your own pace. You could even head to the Red Lion Pub which is said to be haunted and put a spooky twist on your day!
You'll then head to West Kennet Long Barrow, a large Neolithic burial tomb over 5000 years old, and Silbury Hill, the tallest prehistoric man-made mound in Europe which is still shrouded in mystery.
Your day will end with a visit to the famous and well-preserved stone circle of Stonehenge where you can explore the site freely.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Entrance to Stonehenge
Earl's Court Station, Bus Stop C, Warwick Road, SW5 9TB
Opposite the Warwick Road exit of Earl's Court Station.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please bring headphones with you and download the free Stonehenge audio app on your phone for the day of the tour so you can follow it when looking around the site
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Face masks are required to be worn on the coach
- Please be aware that this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users