Do this because
Visit the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to The Beatles.
Experience an atmospheric journey through the lives, times, culture and music of The Beatles
See the display housed in the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock
What to expect
Book your tickets to the world's largest permanent exhibition devoted to The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four's hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock, The Beatles Story takes visitors on an atmospheric journey through the history of The Beatles.
Join this magical history tour and see how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to the dizzying heights of worldwide fame and fortune to become the greatest band of all time - from their Liverpool childhood, through the early days of the band, to world domination and on to their solo careers. Find out how the Fab Four met, go behind the scenes at the famous Abbey Road Studios and take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine.
Children of all ages are invited to experience The Beatles Story Discovery Zone. Here they can learn about the Beatles' influential legacy using interactive screens and the giant piano. Be sure to look out for the fun-packed workshops during half-term and school holidays too.
Finish your perfect historical experience in one of two Beatles-themed Fab4 Cafes or browse through a fantastic range of products available from one of the Fab4 Stores.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Audio guide in 11 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Mandarin, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean
The Beatles Story, Albert Dock, Liverpool, L3 4AD
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
The Beatles Story
Important to know
- All visitors must book a timeslot for their visit which will be allocated every 15 minutes. You may face a wait time upon arrival should there be no availability on your booked timeslot
- There is no cloakroom or storage space for luggage at The Beatles Story, please keep this in mind when planning your visit
- Please bring your own earphones or headphones to use with the audio media guides
- Infants get free admission but require a ticket, please select their free ticket at check out
- The concession ticket option is only available to students who present a valid student ID card, people with a disability or senior citizens 60 years old or over who can show proof of age
- Guide dogs are permitted inside The Beatles Story
- The venue is accessible to wheelchair users however there are size restrictions when using the lift, please contact the customer service team on further guidance on these restrictions
- These are entrance tickets with an audio guide available in 11 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Mandarin, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean