Do this because
Enjoy a Liverpool football walking tour
Learn about the electric football history of the city
Visit the Liverpool FC Museum, Everton or Liverpool FC stadium
Try a Liverpool matchday staple pie
What to expect
Liverpool is football, whether someone is an Everton or Liverpool FC supporter. Join this walking tour to see the city through the eyes of football fans. Your local guide will tell you about the different matchday shenanigans from locals at the bars and bring you to all the must-see spots.
Visit Liverpool landmarks like Anfield or the Lock-Up at Everton Park. You will also enjoy a visit to either Liverpool FC or Everton stadium depending on your preference (admission not included).
Step inside the pub where LFC was formed, see the Dixie Deam statue and learn about football history at Liverpool FC Museum. And of course, you will make a stop to try the pie from a bakery (costs not included) which is a match-day institution.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private and personalized walking tour
Meet-up at accommodation (available on request for central locations)
Tour of either Everton or Liverpool FC stadium (admission not included)
Entrance to Liverpool FC Museum
What's not included
Food and drinks
Tickets to any other attractions
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool. To organize, contact local operator directly to confirm the time and place.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Tickets are set as a group price, at checkout you can select 1 ticket matching the number of adults in your group
- The tour visits either Liverpool FC stadium or Everton stadium, after booking your guide will contact you to confirm which one you wish to visit
- Keep in mind that the admission fee of £20 for adults (age 17+) and £13 for children (age 4-16) will have to be paid on location
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group