Do this because
Enjoy stunning pitch and city landscape views from the top level of the Main Stand
Discover the Home Team dressing room, the press room, touch the infamous This Is Anfield sign and walk down the players' tunnel
The perfect combination of a personable tour guide and interactive audio handsets to take the tour at your own pace
What to expect
The Liverpool FC Stadium Tour is the city’s must-see visitor attraction, whether you’re a football fan or not.
Unmissable. Immersive. Explore Anfield Stadium like never before using the perfect combination of a personable tour guide and interactive audio handsets to take the tour at your own pace and recreate the matchday magic. Highlights include the state of the art Home Team Dressing Room and walking down the Players’ tunnel to the sound of the Anfield Roar.
Your visit also includes entry to the Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum and home to the collection of silverware, including all six European Cups. You'll also be able to visit The Boom Room which tells the epic story of Jurgen Klopp's Dream Team.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Souvenir LFC headphones
Access to LFC Story Museum
Expert tour guides
Entrance to The Boom Room: The Epic Story of Jurgen Klopp's Dream Team
Liverpool Football FC, Anfield Road, Liverpool, UK
- Stadium tours are daily, excluding home match days
- Tours are closed on 25 December, 1 January and 15 April
- Tours are available at 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am and then every half hour until the last entrance at 3.00pm
- Tours will last around 70-90 minutes in the stadium and 30 minutes in the museum
Liverpool Football Club- Museum & Tour Centre
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Please note: from 3 June until 30 July some pitch maintenance works will take place restricting access to the perimeter of the pitchside on certain dates
- There will be timed arrival slots to avoid crowds and congestion in line with social distance guidelines which will be in place throughout the experience
- There will be increased hygiene and safety and cleaning measures throughout, with a dedicated onsite cleaner and staff H&S training in COVID 19
- You will find hand sanitizer stations throughout the tour route with temperature checks on arrival at the stadium
- Food and drinks cannot be taken onto the tour and smoking is not permitted
- No access to the pitch (you do not have access to step onto the pitch but can enter the perimeter of the pitchside)
- All bags are subject to security checks and large items or luggage are not permitted
- No dressing rooms are available the day before a home game
- Monday to Friday in school term time, the stadium tours are generally guided and are available in English only. Guides will be wearing face shields
- Weekends and during school holidays, the stadium tours are all self-guided using audio guides available in 12 languages which will be disinfected prior to every use
- The above information should be used as a guideline only - the operator reserves the right to amend the tour type at their discretion due to operational requirements with no notice provided