Do this because
Enjoy a walking tour with a local food lover
Discover the best drinking hubs and food hotspots of Liverpool
Try samples of pub meals, street food, and pints of ale
What to expect
An easy way to get to know a city is through its food and that is precisely what you will do during this food crawl around Liverpool. You will visit locations that vary from a traditional pub with English meals to the trendy Baltic Triangle with worldly food.
To start, your guide will lead you to an authentic pub to try a classic pub grub, a hearty stew, or fish and chips. Of course, accompanied by a pint of ale. After you will visit the trendy Baltic Triangle to discover another side of Liverpool on a warehouse-style street market. Enjoy the live entertainment as you try various samples of global street food and a locally brewed drink.
This tour will fill up your stomach, so come prepared!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Private walking tour
2 soft or alcoholic drinks
3-4 samples of different dishes
Meet-up at accommodation (available on request for central locations)
What's not included
Tickets to any attractions
Transportation costs (if you don't want to walk)
Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool. To organize, contact local operator directly to confirm the time and place.
- Daily with flexible starting times between 9.30 am and 3.00 pm
- Please refer to calendar for updated availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This tour is not suited for vegetarians
- In case you have any children in your group, please specify the number of children during checkout
- Children (age 0-12) can join for free, if you would like them to try the foods and drinks for an additional cost of approximately €41 per child, please contact local supplier for more details
- A maximum of 8 persons is set per group
- Meet your guide at your accommodation or any central location in Liverpool, contact local operator to confirm the starting point using the contact details on the booking voucher.