Do this because
See amazing sites such as Rosslyn Chapel and Melrose Abbey
Enjoy this glorious trip in the Scottish countryside
Visit Abbotsford House, the home of Sir Walter Scott
Hop on a bus and discover Southern Scotland from Edinburgh
What to expect
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history that’s been the pride of Scotland for centuries? If you are, this tour is definitely for you! Hop on board and enjoy a trip to some of the most beautiful spots in the Scottish countryside like Melrose Abbey and Rosslyn Chapel. Visit Abbotsford House, the home of Sir Walter Scott. Enjoy a tour of the mansion built in the 1800s and the beautiful surrounding gardens. With this tour, you'll explore some of the most incredible places that Scotland has to offer, discover its history and culture and even sample 'the water of life'... What's not to love?
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
What's not included
Entrance to attractions
Food and drink
499 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PE, UK
Please meet your guide outside the green Ensign Ewart pub.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accomodated on this tour. If you are bringing wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Please note that children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour.
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun-block or a hat for sunny days
- Glenkinchie Distillery's Visitor Centre will be getting refurbished (Nov 2019 - Apr 2020). This means the distillery will not be accessible to people with mobility issues