Do this because
Take advantage of an amazing experience in Trossachs National Park
See some amazing sites such as Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle
Explore the Scottish wilderness in one day with experts local guides
Hop on a bus in Edinburgh and discover the Highlands in Miniature
What to expect
After leaving Edinburgh, you'll travel westwards for your first stop of the day on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond; one of the prettiest and largest lochs in Scotland. There you can take in the spectacular views of the loch's many islands and surrounding mountains and take a stroll through the picturesque lochside village of Luss and its quaint houses and cafes.
Your next stop of the day will be the Trossachs National Park. Known as 'the Highlands in Miniature' where you can spend your time exploring its lochs, mountains and forests before stopping for lunch in a small village close by.
After lunch, it's onto your final stop of the day at Stirling Castle. The site is one of Scotland's most historically significant fortresses, sitting high on volcanic rock and offering wonderful views of the surrounding landscape. You will have time to visit the castle and learn about the exploits of key historical figures including William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Mary Queen of Scots. With lots of interesting things to see and do here, the Stirling Castle experience is a must for any visitor to Scotland.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Knowledgeable driver guide
Luxury modern air-conditioned coach
What's not included
Entrance to attractions such as Loch Lomond boat cruise and Stirling Castle
Food and drinks
521-523 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2PE
Please meet your guide outside the green Ensign Ewart pub.
- This tour runs daily and departs at 8.45am
- Return back to Edinburgh at 6.30pm
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Digital translations of the tours are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Chinese
- Only foldable wheelchairs can be accommodated on this tour. If you are bringing a wheelchair, please notify the tour operator before departure via the contact number on your voucher
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Children under 4 years old cannot participate in this tour
- Please bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, wear comfortable walking shoes and take sun cream or a hat for sunny days
- Please note that this tour may run in a different order from that stated above