Do this because
Visit the Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
Jebel Hafeet, Hot Springs
Enjoy a buffet lunch Al Ain
What to expect
Al Ain, the traditional seat of the Sheikhs, is perhaps the most folkloric of the main cities in the UAE, a corner of the world that encompasses old culture and tradition within the city's daily life till the present day. It is in this beautiful oasis that you will be able to experience desert life in all its glory. You will visit the Al Ain Palace Museum, one of the most important cultural places in Al Ain city. Learn more about ancient Emirati customs and traditions. You'll have lunch in the city where you will be able to sample local dishes from the region.
Head to Jebel Hafeet, a great mountain overlooking the incredible beauty of Al Ain city. You will visit also the Jahili Fort, one of the largest castles in Al Ain and best-in-class example of the Islamic military architecture locally. Then you'll proceed to visit Qasr Al Muwaiji, an impressive structure that has watched over the oasis for around 100 years. Then continue to hot springs Al Mubazzarah, which are abundantly found throughout the region, and from which the water is said to have mysterious, magical healing power. Head back to Dubai after an eventful day.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Temperature screening is compulsory for all visitors
English driver guide
Multilingual audio guiding (Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese and French)
Buffet Lunch in Al Ain in a luxurious hotel
What's not included
Complimentary pick-up service at your hotel is included for all hotels in Central Dubai. The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Important: Al Ain Museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9.00am till 7.30pm and on Fridays from 3.00pm till 7.00pm & it is closed on Mondays
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up: Gray Line will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Dubai. The pick up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at the Gray Line terminal ( Dubai Internet city Metro )
- All our tours are including the pickup from the hotel in Dubai or Dubai internet city metro for Sightseeing.
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- The tour departs at the Gray Line terminal on DUBAI INTERNET CITY metro station.
- Clients that booked less than 12h a tour, will not be provided a pick-up, but can join the tours on the departure point
- For customers in SHARJAH, JEBEL ALI or AJMAN hotels there is a supplement charge of 25$ pp for pick up