Do this because
Discover Germany’s major cultural center
Admire the UNESCO listed cathedral of Cologne
Learn more about the history of the city
What to expect
Discover Cologne, one of the oldest cities in Germany, and admire its most important attractions during a private and guided walking tour.
Cologne is one of the oldest cities in Germany as it was founded by the Romans in AD 50. Rome's imperial governor lived here, and the city was considered one of the most important trade and manufacturing centers north of the Alps.
Marvel at the masterpiece of Gothic architecture: The Cathedral of Cologne, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire its impressive 160-meter-high spires, and learn about its legends and mysteries. Stroll through the streets of the Old Town and see the oldest City Hall in Germany with a Gothic tower and a Renaissance style loggia and cloister. Visit the archeological zone of the Jewish Quarter and find out more about the long history of the Jewish community in Cologne.
Learn about the history of this major cultural center and enjoy a walking tour through its Old Town! A customization of the tour is possible by asking the guide on the spot.
Private guided tour
Customization of tour by asking your local guide on the spot
What's not included
Kardinal-Höffner-Platz 1, 50667 Cologne, Germany
Meet your guide at the Kreuzblume monument. Your guide will hold a sign board together with the name of the guests on it.
Global Guide Services GmbH
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments
- This tour is suitable for any age
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 participants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is available in both English and German, you can select the language of your choice at checkout