Do this because
See popular and lesser-known places in Cologne
Discover the most haunted streets and buildings in the city
Find out the horror stories of the people who used to live there
Learn about the curses and spells of Cologne
Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
What to expect
Explore some of the spookiest places in Cologne! Listen to eerie stories of restless spirits, cruel murders and menacing ghouls. You'll embark on an interactive experience where you'll follow step-by-step instructions to reach your next site and solve clues. You'll also get to play the part of an alleged witch whose soul can’t rest! Acting out your role you'll relive the life of this character, where you'll be in for a few ghoulish surprises. Along the way you'll get to learn the dark history of many of the city's monuments such as Karmelitenkirche St. Joseph and St. Maria Magdalena, the Cologne Cathedral, Domplatte, the Historic Old Town, Cologne Central Station and much more! Ready for a spooky adventure?
Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Aachener Str. 204, 50931 Köln, Germany
Begin your quest at Sankt Maria Magdalena und Lazarus.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 15 minutes before the activity begins.
Important to know
- This is a self-guided treasure hunt type of tour
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 3km
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- You can pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left off at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game