Do this because
Enjoy a fun time in your private group during this city rally through Cologne
Discover the city while solving riddles at 12 different stations
Find out about what is sacred to the people of Cologne
What to expect
"Et hillije Köln" is Germany's number one pilgrimage city. But today it is no longer Kaspar, Melchior and Balthasar but Kölschrock, Geißbock and Viva Colonia. Experience at 12 stations what is sacred for Cologne!
Immerse yourself in the following situation:
In one month you have your final exam at the University of Cologne. You have to give a lecture on what is sacred to the people of Cologne. Before the big tremor begins, there is only one chance: make a pilgrimage through the city from station to station. Solve all the riddles and discover unique objects, works and brands without which Cologne would be unthinkable. You could also say: all this is sacred to the people of Cologne. If you now also find out why all this is sacred to the people of Cologne, then your presentation will be a hit!
Enjoy a fun time in your private group during this city rally through Cologne. Discover the city while solving riddles!
Game code for city rally
Hohenzollernbrücke, Cologne, Germany
The starting point for the rally is at Hohenzollernbrücke next to the Hyatt Hotel.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.
Important to know
- After booking, you will receive an email with your game code. Please note that you may not receive the email until the following business day
- Enter the game code on the homepage of the provider Your City Request under "Start mission". You can start when you feel like it and find the time. You can interrupt the adventure when you want and continue playing it as soon as you want
- This activity is suitable for groups of 2 up to 6 people. The price is per person
- There is no recommended minimum age for participants. In order to play actively, you should be able to read and write
- This tour works without a guide and without a fixed date. You only need your charged smartphone
- The endpoint of the tour is then at the "Alter Markt"
- Ideal for bachelor parties and team building
- Cancellable within 30 days after purchase