Do this because
Discover the history of the Cologne Carnival in a child-friendly way
Take part in an entertaining and informative journey during a city rally
Solve riddles at 9 different stations in the city
Save the future of Cologne Carnival by solving all riddles
What to expect
Take part in an entertaining and informative journey through the history of Cologne Carnival! During this city rally, you will learn exciting information and explore the city at the same time. This rally is specially designed for children.
Cologne Carnival has been around for centuries. It's a fun-filled hustle and bustle on "Fastelovend". This is the evening before a long period of fasting. There is once again celebrated exuberantly. Because the next day is Ash Wednesday. The people of Cologne really enjoy this celebration. That's why the carnival starts today already on Weiberfastnacht, exactly at 11:11 am. The schools have their own sessions and bring their "Pänz" on stage. In the Veedeln schools and children's groups participate in the parades. The highlight is the "Schull un Veedelszöch" on Sunday. And Cologne Carnival is ruled by a children's triumvirate.
But beware! This carnival is in danger. You must fend off this danger. There are 9 stations. At each station, you will learn something about one of the customs of the Cologne Carnival. But the most important thing is that you solve the task at each station. This is the only way to get to the next station. Because only when you have solved the task at the last station, then you have preserved the entire customs for the people of Cologne and saved the carnival: Kölle Alaaf!
Game code for city rally
Alter Markt, Cologne, Germany
The starting point for the rally is at Alter Markt at the column of Jan von Werth.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 hour before the activity begins.
Important to know
After booking, you will receive an email with your game code. Please note that you may not receive the email until the following business day
- Enter the game code on the homepage of the provider Your City Request under "Start mission". You can start when you feel like it and find the time. You can interrupt the adventure when you want and continue playing it as soon as you want
- This activity is suitable for groups of 2 up to 6 people. The price is per person
- The recommended minimum age for participants is 10 years
- This tour works without a guide and without a fixed date. You only need your charged smartphone
- The endpoint of the tour is at the Festival Hall Gürzenich
- Ideal for groups with children
- Cancellable within 30 days after purchase