Do this because
Relive the Battle of Normandy through a 19 minutes long film with 360° imagery
Discover a brand new film from June 2021
See the only circular cinema in France
What to expect
Discover “Normandy’s 100 Days”, a visually stunning and moving film shown on the 9 screens of the Arromanches 360 Cinema. This immersive experience will take you on a journey in the heart of the D-Day Landings, which required many months of training and years of planning.
This new film from June 2021 takes you back to the Battle of Normandy with the paratroopers on the night of June 5th to 6th, followed by the landings on the five sandy beaches in the Manche and Calvados department, which became among the most famous beaches in the world.
The latest special effects, combined with outstanding archive footage, make this film absolutely unmissable. Projected in HD on 9 screens, the film tells the story of the terrible Battle of Normandy through archive images gathered from around the world.
The film of pure historical intensity was co-financed by the Normandie region and the Mémorial de Caen and was produced by the authors of the hugely successful French television series Apocalypse. It is a tribute to soldiers from all countries and to the 20,000 civilians who were killed during this battle for the liberation of Western Europe, a battle that gave rise to so much hope.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Visitors over 18 must show their ID and proof of one of the following: a full vaccination or first vaccination (this requirement varies depending on the country) received at least 15 days prior, recovery from a COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative result from a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 48 hours before the experience starts. This may also apply to those aged 12 and above
What's not included
14117 Rue du Calvaire, Arromanches-les-Bains, Normandie, France
Present your voucher directly at the entrance of the Arromanches 360 Circular Cinema, 14117 Rue du Calvaire, in Arromanches-les-Bains.
- From 6 June to 31 August: every day from 9.30am (first session) to 6.00 pm (last session)
- From 1 to 30 September: every day from 10.00am (first session) to 6.00pm (last session)
- From 1 October to 31 December: every day from 10.00am (first session) to 5.00pm (last session)
- Closed on Mondays in November and December (except 1 November and 20 and 27 December)
- Closed: 25 December
Mémorial de Caen
Important to know
- Film duration: 19 minutes
- Showings every half hour on the hour and at half past the hour
- After watching the film, you can admire the panoramic view and get some information while browsing the Arromanches 360 shop. It features around 3000 items. Some books, videotapes, models, gadgets, souvenirs, etc.