Do this because
Explore the most beautiful miniature park in Europe
What to expect
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop tour around Europe in a few short hours. A truly unique voyage! Stroll amid the typical ambiance of the most beautiful towns of the Old Continent.
The incomparable chimes of Big Ben welcome you to the heart of London. The gondolas and mandolins will invite you to discover the charms of Venice. Follow the Thalys from Paris to the other end of France. You can make the models work yourself : the eruption of Vesuvius, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the bullfight in Seville and many more… In total 350 models and animations sites in quite unequaled craftsmanship.
Also don’t forget to visit the Spirit of Europe, full of interactive multimedia games!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Booklets (available in 11 languages)
What's not included
Mini-Europe, Bruparck, 1020 Brussels, Belgium
Present your voucher at the entrance of Mini Europe.
- From March 26th to May 30th 2022: from 9.30am to 6.00pm
- July 1st to August 31st 2022: from 9.30am to 7.00pm
- September 1st to September 30th 2022: from 9.30am to 6.00pm
- October 1st to January 8th 2023: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- December 24th and 31st 2022: from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: last entrance 1 hour before closing hour
The Museum is closed from January 1st 2023 to March 24th 2023
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- Children under 115 cm are free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals are not allowed in the park, except guide dogs
- Bring your passport or ID card