Do this because
Discover the astonishing city of Antwerp
Personalize your visit with a passionate guide
Admire the incredible blend of Architecture
What to expect
Make the most of your trip to Brussels and visit the astonishing city of Antwerp!
Learn all about its history and mixing of architecture. Admire the blend of the Renaissance, Baroque and Gothic styles in its buildings. With this private and personalized private tour of, maximum, 8 hours, dive deep into the world of the renowned painter Peter Paul Rubens and discover the incredible tradition of Diamond cutting.
This tour can be fully personalized, but to help you here are a few must-see places in Antwerp:
- The Central Train Station: known as the “iron cathedral”
- The diamond district
- “The Meir”: Antwerp’s main shopping street
- The “Meir Palace”: a Rococo mansion that was Napoleon’s palace
- Rubens’ house
- The marketplace, the guildhalls, and the City Hall
- Cathedral of Our Lady: the largest Gothic church in the Low Countries with four masterpieces of Paul Peter Rubens
- The “Het Steen”: a medieval castle
- And much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
Pick up in Brussels (round trip)
Guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class (if "category A" selected at time of booking)
Guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class (if "category B" selected at time of booking)
What's not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned to the Provider
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Brussels.
Departure by train from Brussels with your guide.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
Important to know
- To arrive in Antwerp, this private tour offers two options:
- Category A: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class
- Category B: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class.
- Please select "category A" or "category B" at the time of booking
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The group decides not only the time of departure (between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm) but also the place of departure (in the centre of Brussels)
- The price is a per group price: up to 4 participants or up to 10 participants or up to 15 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you