Do this because
Explore Bruges the “Venice of the North”
Personalize your visit with a passionate guide
Visit the historical center of Bruges listed as UNESCO World Heritage
What to expect
Escape from Brussels and head north to discover Bruges, considered for many as the most beautiful city in the country!
Meet your private guide in the historic center of Brussels and head towards the train station in the direction of Bruges. Once off the train, you will be greeted by the charm of the Venice of the North and feel trapped in time with its medieval structures.
If you have any special requests, this tour can be fully customized to your needs and taste. Just let your guide know your wishes in advance and he will be able to adapt the perfect walking tour for you.
Get lots of interesting facts about what you will see from your experienced guide and explore the sites that interest you from the following list:
- The ancient city wall park
- Markt Square
- Burg Square
- Lady of Bruges
- Old St. John’s Hospital
- Brewery “De Halve Maan”
- The Beguinage
- The “Lake of Love”
- And much more!
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks
Exclusive and private tour
Pick up in Brussels (round trip)
Guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class (if "category A" selected at time of booking)
Guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class (if "category B" selected at time of booking)
What's not included
All extras not explicitly mentioned
Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Brussels.
Departure by train from Brussels with your guide.
Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
Important to know
- In order to arrive in Bruges, this private tour offers two options:
Category A: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class
Category B: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class
- Please select "category A" or "category" B at the time of booking
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The group decides not only the time of departure (between 9.00am and 2.00pm) but also the place of departure (in the centre of Brussels)
- The price is a per group price: up to 4 participants or up to 10 participants or up to 15 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you