Do this because
Step into the shoes of the world's greatest detective, Sherlock
Crack a range of clues, conundrums and codes hidden around Bristol
Team up with your friends to form the ultimate crime fighting squad
What to expect
Sherlock needs your help! A series of clues, conundrums and codes are hidden around Bristol and need to be cracked with this Sherlock inspired, outdoor misson.
Team up with your most esteemed group of intrepid and intelligent friends to find the key evidence and solve the mystery. You'll be digitally assisted along the way by real-world characters, animated video, voicemail and texts. Do you have what it takes to step into the shoes of the world's greatest detective?
This self-hosted version will give you a pre-recorded briefing call prior to your game and a debrief scorecard email after the event.
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds
The experience complies with government regulations
Social distancing is enforced
Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected
Hand sanitizers are provided for staff and visitors
All gear/equipment is sanitized between use
Access to app-based game with animated videos, voicemail and messaging
Pre-recorded video briefing
Debrief scorecard email
1 Canon's Rd, Bristol BS1 5TX, UK
This mission will depart from the Cascade Steps on Anchor Road.
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
- You can play at any time you wish as there are no start times however, the adventure will take you into a park which closes 30 minutes before dusk so it's recommended that the latest you start is: January/February/November/December - 2.30pm, March - 3.30pm (4.30pm after clocks go forward), April - 6.00pm, May - 6.30pm, June/July - 7.00pm, August - 6.00pm, September - 5.30pm and October - 3.30pm (2.30pm after clocks go back)
Sherlock: Official Live Experience
Important to know
- You'll receive full instructions on how to access the app and the video briefing after booking
- You'll be outside in Bristol so be sure to dress for the weather as this mission will happen rain or shine
- The average distance travelled is 2.1 miles (3.4 km), please wear suitable footwear. Super sleuth attire is highly recommended but optional
- Please note that children between 7 and 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The game is suitable for children over 7 years old. Younger children are welcome at their parent/guardian’s discretion
- There's a minimum of 2 participants needed for this to go ahead and a maximum of 6 allowed per group